Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Blessed 55


When Erin and I got married, my parents gave us a Select Comfort bed. My sleep number is 55. On Saturday night, I was singing the praises of my parents as I laid down in my own bed after an amazing, but tiring and long summer. We left for the summer on June 15, and arrived back home for good on August 5. There was a brief stay of 3 days at home between my second Colorado conference and my first California conference. We loaded up the final semi of all the conference gear on Friday night and into Saturday morning. 2 people needed to catch a flight out of Portland at 6:00am, so two of my team members, Ben and Dane, took them to the airport at 2:00am. It's about a 2 hour trip one way to the airport, so the guys made it back just in time for the rest of us to load up and head to Portland ourselves. Ben and Dane were beat, but I am grateful for their willingness to stay up all night.

The summer was incredible. Lives were changed...hopefully for good. I'm stinking tired, and looking forward to crashing really hard once the interns leave today. Thanks again to mom and dad for the awesome bed!

1 Comments:

Blogger EricEpp said...

i slept on one of those beds last weekend at my grandparents house. i am a 45 myself.

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home